Is your intention to craft a culture where your organization and environment embodies your mission and values?
If so, then let’s explore some of these questions together:
- How do we not separate our personal wellness from our work in our communities and in the world?
- What is the integral role of using storytelling, creativity, and our imagination to create the change it is we wish to see?
- What does it take to sustain ourselves in our mission-driven work without martyrdom or burnout?
- How does unaddressed trauma impact our bodies, performance, and the relationships we have with our colleagues?
- How do we move into a state of resilience, with joy and pleasure as our guide toward the beloved communities we seek to create?
Past Topics and Workshops Include…
- Crafting Your Personal Legacy: How to Share Your Story Medicine
- Dreaming as Strategy: Envisioning Ourselves as Future Ancestors
- Alchemizing Our Money Stories Toward Embodied Abundance
- Mindfulness in the Movement: Embodiment as a Political Act
- Culture and Identity: Exploring Our Ancestry Beyond Oceans and Borders
- From Independence to Interdependence: Why Self Care is Not Enough
- Finding Clarity In Your Medicine and Sacred Offerings
- How to Move from Trauma to Resilience
*It’s important to note that I cater my workshops and speaking engagements with the intentions and desired outcomes of your organization and participants, with these topics as a starting point.
I’m not here to provide you with direct solutions to your challenges; I’m here to walk alongside you and your team, and to support you with reaching clarity toward the answers that are already within you. My facilitation toolbox includes indigenous healing practices, meditation, movement, poetry and theater, visual arts, somatic awareness skills and more.
How this is achieved:
- One time speaking or workshop facilitation
- Half day - 3 day Retreats
- Ongoing consultation and coaching packages to integrate wellness into organizational culture
- Wellness Retreat Curation
- Podcast Interviews & Guest Coaching
- Panel Moderation & Discussions
- Ceremonialist & Event Host
If any of these resonate with you, let’s connect!Let Connect!
“June facilitated a full day retreat for our organization on increasing wellness culture to strengthen our relationship with each other so that we could continue our advocacy work. It cathartic both for myself and for my team, which brought us closer and helped us bond. The exercises June had us do brought out our inner child and began the process of addressing long-term trauma in my team's life, which was an amazing experience. In this way, June's workshop brought to the surface the true reasons why my team works with people who have experienced trauma: compassion, empathy, caring, and hope.
The experience was also extremely beneficial for me as I was able to make myself vulnerable to my team in a way I hadn't before. Since June took the reigns, I was able to be in a place of vulnerability, which allowed my team to trust me more as a supervisor. It humanized me in a way that none of the other trainings could because we were all speaking from the heart, not the mind.”
- Beck Levin (They/Them/Theirs
TAY Academy --Project Navigate
Mental Health America of Los Angeles)
"June’s workshop revealed to me the promise of what my authentic self wants to express most at this point in my life.
As an employee at the world renowned Omega Institute, I have experienced many of the best healers and teachers on the planet, and I consider June’s deep and moving ancestral work among the most profound transformational experiences I have had the pleasure to know so far."
- Brett Bevell (Energy healer/poet, author of America Needs a Woman President, Psychic Reiki, Healing Racism Within and other books)
"After talking to June and listening attentively to my employees, we invited her to facilitate a workshop on self-care and personal boundaries. The thought of having permission to be vulnerable and raw in a safe space was empowering for my team. By the end of the workshop, we were able to strengthen our trust in each other and honor the challenges we face each day. I recommend working with June Kaeswith if you are a nonprofit organization who is learning ways to adapt to growing the needs in our communities and you’re discouraged by the thought of saying No. With June’s facilitation, I learned that it’s the no’s that help you make the correct yeses on this journey."
- Meymuna (Executive Director & Co-Founder, Tiyya Foundation)